Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Friday, April 25, 2008

CF Easter Rally Photos

Cheng, cheng, CHENG!!!


Final touch up on backdrop


Ground teams working

Our president, Jimbo, I mean Jimmy! Setting up the back drop

Usher Briefing

Usher placement map


Usher prayer + Briefing

Some ushers..

Candid!
(I personally like this picture very much, I feel some what close, like a family :D )

Part of the crowd (1)
Part of the crowd (2)

Praise (1)
Praise (2)
Worship Team

Technical Department
Singers..
Singers (2)
Mr. Jacob!

Ms.Tan!

Worship (1)
Worship (2)
IT Department

D' Hall!



that's all I have with me now, Edwin Ho have not passed me anything extra yet (if there is), ENJOY! :D

Breathing camp,
Darren Soh.

No comments: