Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Kenz Weekly Update

Today is 080808 and i shall use RED because China's Flag is Red In Colour!

So today Kenz Weekly update on CF is MC-ed by Shia, great job Shia you done it well. Praise and worship is fun =)

Lets start with What We Learn In CF Today =)
1) What is PERSECUTION to you?
In the Dictionary it means: Harassment and suffering which people and institutions inflict upon others for being different in thier faith, world view,culture or race.
It seeks to intimidate, silence, punish or even to kill people

What happened next is teacher ask two volunteers to act out a scene, where the "principle" is Joshua and the student is yusof =)
Joshua is really acting it out and woah really make a blast to him until he was scared of joshua x)

Imagine~
-How did it feel to be questioned about your faith?
-Did you want to deny your faith when asked?

Time for the word of god
Matthew 25:34-40
34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'37"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

And lastly

Do you Know?

That most christian's in Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Southern Sudan, Yemen, Iran, China, Northem Sudan, The Comoro Islands, North Korea, Vietnam, Latin America and Morocco experience some form of persecution. Many are hated, excluded and insulted by men. Many are at risk of losing thier homes and some may even be sentenced to death

Kenz

No comments: