Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ms.Tan's Wedding List

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses that have been made so far! Truly appreciates it. Well, from time to time I will update this list. So if you know of anyone that wants to join in, feel free to tell me at the CBox! Thanks! :)

1) Ann Ee
2) Jeremy Yee
3) Brandon Shia
4) Brandon Choy
5) Eilene
6) Emily
7) Darren SOH
8) Joyce Ong
9) Damien Woo
10) Benjamin Goh
11) Elaine Ling
12) Erika

DO tell me if I miss out anyone's name! This list is very important as Ms.Tan need to cater for food. Well, here are some recap regarding what Ms.Tan left at the Cbox.

1) Please pray for the wed. A testimony to share. At 1st my non- Christian dad aint walking me down the aisle. I think he is now. Awesome!
2) Also, I hope there is enough food. So if you see there is not enough food, please pray that God will work a miracle like at the wedding in the Bible where water was turned to wine!
3) Finally, pray for the speaker. We invited many friends, even "Ms." The speaker will speak abit about the Lord. Note: My church is a quiet church. Hehe! So behave as I know you all will :)

Well, that's about it. Form 5s, just wanna wish you..

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR SPM!

And well the other forms, enjoy the holidays, and do remember about the TESTIMONY! Thanks.

Relaxing right before SPM (xD),
Darren SOH.

Note: For Ms. Tan's wedding, do FIND YOUR OWN TRANSPORT. If I'm taking public transport, I will inform you guys so MAYBE we can go as a group. Well, it all depends. :)

No comments: