Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

:)

Hello Hello!

It's the 2nd week of school! Hopefully everyone has settled down in your own respective classes, especially the form 4's :) I heard there'll still be changes from stream to stream. So yea! All the best.. Hahahaaaa..

Sooo... How's school?? Having fun? I hope you are :)

Anyway, prayer meetings are still on every morning at 7.10am in Block Flora for the morning session students. All you CF members out there, come join us and experience Him!


Everytime I pray,
I move the hands of God,
My prayer does the things,
My hands cannot do...
For everytime I pray,
The mountains are removed,
The paths are made straight,
And nation turns to You.

Smile, Jesus Loves You!
Esther

No comments: