Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friendship Day 2009 VIDEO

Dear CF SMK Subang Utama blog readers,

I am hereby to present you.. "The Friendship Day" video !

Part One


Part Two



Thank you for all those who watched it, and of course you are able to comment and give more thoughts about this production. Please do give relevant feedback as I am sure there are rooms for improvements !


You can drop by a comment in the chatbox located at the left sidebar, or send me a mail if you need anything or help that I am capable of ! [at] sugarizzm@hotmail.com


Lastly, I hope that the video could bless you ever with your friendship and relations with your friends !


God bless you ^^

No comments: