Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sign up for Rally now

DO you know that Malaysians are actually so bless we can always sign up for a conference or a rally even though you pass the closing Date? As some one part of the organizing team and an event organizer for the pass few years, I would like to see breakthrough in this area. I would like to see history being made in Subang Jaya. We believe we can have the chance to PUSH 400 people on the 11th of July that will be ready to change the face of Malaysia.
This is my prayer my appeal to you, I trust that we can we can and we can make history, why don't you sign up today. We have got the greatest speakers around who will be taking us on a ride to greatness, so why don't we grab hold of this opportunity and go for it (a chance to experience and encounter God)
*Please take note this is no where near a desperate cry because registration is
bad. This is a desperate cry to be able to see your life changed for eternity.
Lets be apart of a glorious team, I am not campaigning for any political party,
I am campaigning for my NATION! I am excited about the potential of the
unity of Christians in Malaysia

So lets get that form and sign up!!

No comments: