Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

(Update) CF 2010 Friendship Day Video [work-in-progress]

Hey friends,


Thank you guys so much for watching the video premieres during the past Friday at CF! Overall, I've received good response from different ones and that truly built up my confidence and thanks for all of your comments! Although I wasn't able to give out my best due to my health issue while working on the video, I really do hope that you have enjoyed the video! Truly all glory to God, if not I wouldn't be able to come out with it on time! :D


However, I will continue to work on the video with some edits and tweaks. So do be patient while I will inform you guys of the progress and how soon will the video be uploaded.


Cheers!


Update (13th Feb 2010): I am still in the midst of working out the video, just to let you know. To honour those who spent their time performing the 'audition', I will put their clips into the video. Therefore, you might find the video a bit prolonged so if you find it a bit draggy later, please do bear with it! Will try to do the best of what I can do. I am also searching for some OST or sound effects to make some scenes interesting for you. :)


Therefore, I gladly announce that the target-ed date to upload the video up on YouTube will be on the 18th February 2010. Really sorry that it took a while to be up online, as requested by CF Exco that to edit it a bit more to make it fully-presentable for you! Stay tuned!

No comments: