Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WELCOMING 2012!

On behalf of CFSMKSU, we would like to wish everyone a blessed

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The start of a new year is full of possibilities, opportunities and surprises. The doors of a new beginning will be opened unto you. What are your new year resolutions for the year 2012? Surrender them to God, and He will guide you. Are you ready to turn over a new leaf? Are you willing to forget pass mistakes and live life according to His will? Are you ready to pick up your cross?

WE HOPE YOU ARE.


Ezekiel 36:25-27
"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.

Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.

We hope and pray that this year, more lives will turn to Jesus, more lives will grow in Him, and more lives will strive to be like Him. Through Him, nothing is impossible.

Second of all...

OUR FIRST-EVER CF CHRISTMAS PRODUCTION IS IN 5 DAYS!!
Have you booked your tickets yet? Don't fret, because there's still time!! Simply call our Vice Chairman for this event, Anantha Krishnan at 0162547332 to book your tickets OR you could always look for him during recess time or after school!

Date: 7th January 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 3pm to 6.30pm
Venue: SMK Subang Utama, 5 Gamma
Ticket price: RM 3, walk-in RM 5
Refreshments served.

So what are YOU waiting for? Join us, in this wonderful event about 2 best friends attempt to resolve a mystery bigger than what they could possibly imagine.

In His service,
CFSMKSU


No comments: