Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

bible verses

Monday 14/7/2008
Acts 2:17
I will pour out my Spirit on everyone.
Your sons and daughters will proclaim my message
Your young men will see visions
And your old men will have dreams

Acts 3:6
I have no money at all but i give you
what i have in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazereth,
I order you to get up and walk

Acts 4:12
Salvation is to be found through Him alone

Tuesday 15/7/2008
Acts 4:30
Stretch out your hand to heal and grant that wonders
and miracles may be performed

Acts 10:34
God treats everyone on the same basis


Read up !
Joyycieeee

No comments: