Who are we?

We are the Christian Fellowship of SMK Subang Utama.
We're just a bunch of students who love coming together to worship the Lord, fellowship with one other, make new friends and have loads of fun! =)
So come join us & bring your friends along too!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Songs

Today in prayer meeting, we learned a song ! This whole week we are gonna learn songs which lyrics are taken directly from scriptures.

Today's taken from Galations 2:20

Its no longer I that liveth
But Christ that liveth in me

He lives, he lives
Jesus is alive in me
It's no longer I that liveth
But Christ that liveth in me


(:


Tomorow's will be taken from Matthew 6:33

Seek me first the kingdom of God
And his righteousness
And all this things shall be given unto you
Allelu
Hallelujah


Joyycieeee

No comments: